Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BAD MOVIE THROWBACK *clip of the week*

Troll 2 1990

responsible parties
director
Claudio Fragrasso(Zombie Flesh Eaters 3)
writer
Claudio Fragrasso(Cop Game)
actors
Michael Stephenson (Best Worst Movie Ever)

I have a real treat for you guys this week! Troll 2 is quite possibly one of the worst movies in history. Its so bad I wish i could put the enitre movie on here for you all to view. This one is really a must see to believe. This movie is bad movie lovers dream. The script is stupid as hell. The actors, incompetent and I promise you, you will find this one of the most hilarious movies you've ever seen. Ironically their are tons of clips thats I had to choose from. After careful consideration I decided to go with the most classic scene of the film, which features one of the best WORST scenes in shitty movie history. This scene is what bad movies are made of.


No comments:

Post a Comment