Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BAD MOVIE THROWBACK *clip of the week*

Troll 1986

responsible parties
director
John Carl Buechner (Halloween 4)
writer
Ed Naha (Honey I Shrunk the Kids)
actors
Michael Moriarty ( Law & Order)
Shelley Hack (The Stepfather 1987)

I haven't seen this movie since I was 16yrs old. It's a classic 80's horror flick and I have alot respect for Horror movies made back then. They were inventive and original which is hard for me to say about of most movies in this generation. 50% of scary movies now are remakes from THIS ERA, usually bad ones at that. However, Alot of the 80s scary movies are pretty hilarious for my generation as well. Troll is definitely a gem in this sense. This is the first and last horror movie complete with a music number. I am so thankful for youtube so that I can share it with you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment