Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BAD MOVIE THROWBACK *clip of the week*

I Know Who Killed Me 2007

responsible parties
director
Chris Siverton (B & C list flicks)
writer
Jeff Hammond (nada)
actors
Lindsay Lohan (Mean Girls)

Quite possibly one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my 21 years, this movie is honorably bad. Starring Lindsay Lohan for the second time portraying a pair of  twin sisters only this time one is a school nerd and the other is a whore.  It plays out like a never shoulda been made sequel to The Parent Trap.  This movie thinks it's clever and mind bending when really it's dull and stupid, I must say it is one painful ride during which I wanted to kill me
It sucks so much that even the sexy sequences are boring and/or funny. Lindsay Lohan on a stipper pole is anything but sexy, shes stiff and awkward. And the sex scene I have chosen for this weeks clip personifies what bad movie are made of.


No comments:

Post a Comment